Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Third Trimester!


As of today, I am officially in the 3rd trimester at 27 weeks, or month number 7. The pregnancy is going well with no complications or concerns. I am feeling good but definitely notice I am pregnant now. Bret is giving me the weekly progesterone injections without any problems. We will do those through week number 34. We recently had to start giving some injections to one of our dogs and Bret is doing that as well. In the past, I would have had to handle something "medical" like that, but Bret is getting into giving shots! We are getting very excited and it is time to start getting Colton's room together. I ordered his bedding several weeks ago and it came in this week. We don't have the room painted or the crib set up yet. That is on the list for next weekend, as football is slowing down and winding up. Here is a photo of the bedding, I will post more pictures after the room is painted and the crib is set up. Have a great weekend!


2 comments:

Kelly said...

Good to see an update from you. Looking forward to seeing pix of the room once you have it ready!

Have you checked out the new puppies on my blog? I'd forgotten how busy puppies keep you!!!

Pam said...

Getting close now! I'm glad for the update, too! Like Kelly, I want to see the room pix once it's ready for Mr. Colton!